The public areas of the site can be accessed freely, however you may choose to register with the site in which case you will share your name and email address.
We want you to know that we respect your privacy. Our use of personal data requires there to be legitimate business reasons for so doing. We are committed to:
a) Asking for personal data only when needed.
b) Using personal data solely in the context of your business with LGBT Money and its agents.
c) Stating clearly to customers and employees how their data will be used and to be at all times transparent.
d) Storing data for only as long as it is needed.
e) Updating records promptly if we are advised of any changes in status or circumstances.
f) Preserving your email integrity by not sharing details with third parties other than established agents.
Our transparency extends to adhering vigorously to the applicable privacy and data protection laws; queries relating to privacy issues will be promptly and transparently dealt with including:
- Requests to access all records held on the individual;
- Request to prevent their personal details from being used for marketing purposes without their permission;
- Suitable safeguards before personal information is transferred to countries outside the UK;
- Appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect personal information;
- For any outsourced processes we ensure the supplier has the requisite security measures in place and are also compliant with Data Protection requirements.
The LGBT Money website is owned by LGBT Finance Ltd a company registered in Scotland, company number SC243661. Its registered office is 53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6TS