Please read this carefully as it affects your legal rights and sets out the terms and conditions on which we, The LGBTMoney.co.uk ("us", "we", "LGBTMoney", " LGBTMoney.co.uk "), will allow you to use this web site. The Web Site is offered to you conditional on your agreement with these terms and conditions and your continued use of it signifies agreement with them in their entirety.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers:
1. We do our best to ensure that the information in the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
2. The information provided by LGBTMoney, is general in nature, and is not intended as expert advice, or as a guide to insurance, risk or financial services for consumers or meant to substitute for advice provided by a Financial Adviser or other suitably qualified professional. You are advised to consult with a Financial Adviser or other suitably qualified professional and to check product information for full details, changes and new information regarding any insurance or financial services product. No claims or endorsements are made for any insurance or financial services product on this site and the editor and publisher disclaim liability for the accuracy of the information contained therein or any consequences of any use or misuse of it to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will indemnify LGBTMoney against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and costs arising from and in connection with your use and/or abuse of the website or user's breach of these Conditions.
3. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website (including any Restricted area) is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked web site. We are not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links either to or from the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
4. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
5. Access to and use of the website is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
7. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
8. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
9. In particular, the LGBTMoney asserts its ownership of the trade marks displayed (some of which may be registered) and nothing contained in these conditions or the Web Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at "Your use of the Web Site" below.
Your use of the website:
10. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal use.
11. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal use.
12. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
13. You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
14. Where you have the opportunity to add or post content to the website (including any Restricted area of the Web Site) you must only do so to send messages and material that are proper and appropriate to it and you shall not do any of the following:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others;
(b) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, indecent or unlawful;
(c) advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters
(d) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of confidentiality or privacy of publicity, where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(e) upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or another's computer;
(f) upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another web site;
(g) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
(h) falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
15. We shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of any content which Users add or post to the Web Site without notice and without incurring any liability.
Purchasing Goods and Services
16. We may offer the opportunity to purchase certain goods and services on the Web Site. Please review all of the information which you intend to submit before you make payment. By submitting this information you confirm that all of it is accurate, true and complete.
17. If we accept your offer and agree to enter into a contract with you, we will keep a record of the transaction for a period of 6 years.
18. We will use our best endeavours to safeguard the privacy of our users. Our data processing practices are explained below.
What Do We Use Personal Information For?
19. We may disclose your information in accordance with our Data Protection and Privacy Statement
Information To Improve Our Site
20. We may collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can regularly improve our service.
22. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Web Site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
23. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts for the determination of disputes.